| entries | profile | darlinks | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Gymboree
Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Gymboree
We were at vivocity last saturday and decided to let Cayden attend Gymboree class at Habourfront. We had loads of FUN.. I think Cayden enjoyed the session very much... Well I think it is a great way to flex those little muscles amid chirpy music, colourful toys, interesting games, magical bubbles, excited babies and watchful parents! Just a tad too crowded though.. Haa, so only one parent to a child at any one time.. Liam and I took turns with Cayden, so that we both have got a chance to bond with our honey bun :) Oh, btw, adults are to wear socks during the class, so we bought the socks from them...Look out for Liam's colourful orange little pair of socks! So "man"...hahaha..

While waiting for the class to start, we popped in to macdonalds




At Gymboree class...Cayden sitting on the little purple steps!



Cayden's fav activity - crawling around the whole place...







Can you spot Cayden?


8:55 PM | back to top

Disclaimer


put your disclaimer here

Rewind