| entries | profile | darlinks | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Vola! I'm back!
Monday, June 14, 2010


Hello there!
Its been a while isnt it! A LONG WHILE i should say.
Updates!
Cayden is now 8 months old. Teething and for the past few weeks, nighttime was difficult for us. He kept waking up at night and sometimes he will wake up crying. Pains me to see that he is having a hard time sleeping. Just a week ago, he started coughing, so now, its continuous dosage of medication till he gets well!

His favourite toy now is the remote control. Once he sees the remotes on the sofa, thats it, he will TRY and get it... and my my... he does get his way.. Oh well, i mean, we gave it to him once he starts to throw his tantrums. Thats why i say, to Hub and Yani, he is the king of the family, now. :)

I just moved on - to my new job about a month ago. Near to home, so whats there to complain! Hub has been ferrying me to and fro everyday and i can reach home by 6pm! I loved the short journey, coz that means, i can get to see my honey bun and bring him down to have an evening walk! Lovely isnt it! There is fantastic work-life balance and I hope this aspect can keep me going for a while. Am picking up the ropes at work. Its a small team, so sometimes can get very quiet at work. My previous job, big team and everybody is like so RA-RA, so it is really two extremes. I just have to adapt to it.

Before i end of, here's my to-do list for this week!
1) Clear my study table at home! Its in a MESS with many un-opened letters!
2) Do some serious shopping! Raq and Jen, when are you all free??? I have no new clothes to wear!
3) Buy the bag i so much wanted to.
4) Cindy! I'm so sorry, havent meet you for your birthday! Its so belated now. Can we find some time this week to meet up?
5) Clare and Christine! Have to meet up with you too!
6) Pack baby clothes for my SIL - She is having a baby girl in early Sept, so will pass those that Cayden cant fit into now to her.

Okay dokies, some pics to end of this post... Have a great day at work everyone!
Cayden @ 7 months :)






Cayden @ 8 months






XOXO
SAma


8:08 AM | back to top

Disclaimer


put your disclaimer here

Rewind