Bad angry red rash on Cayden's cheeks. So sad seeing him with the rash. Actually he has got the rash in October and PD says once healed, it can come back again. And it has. Aiya, negligence on our part la. Cayden likes to keep milk in his mouth and now that he enjoys "eating" his hands, its no wonder milk spread to his face very fast! We failed to clean his face often to stop the rash from happening. Twice somemore. Well, we will clean his face a few times each day BUT i think its not enough. Sunday the rash formed and today it has gradually burst out to be very angry red. I hope the rash will clear soon! I tell myself, once this rash goes off, i am going to keep a close eye on his face. I want smooth smooth face on him! . . Milk Strike is still on. Somedays on, somedays off. I am hanging on. So far, longest period without milk - 8 hours. Yesterday - 7 hours without milk. And even after such long hours, he did not even finish the milk that i prepare for him. I think I need a chill pill. . . I saw the below and like what it says! I think all mummies will agree with me! :))
Bad angry red rash on Cayden's cheeks. So sad seeing him with the rash. Actually he has got the rash in October and PD says once healed, it can come back again. And it has. Aiya, negligence on our part la. Cayden likes to keep milk in his mouth and now that he enjoys "eating" his hands, its no wonder milk spread to his face very fast! We failed to clean his face often to stop the rash from happening. Twice somemore. Well, we will clean his face a few times each day BUT i think its not enough. Sunday the rash formed and today it has gradually burst out to be very angry red. I hope the rash will clear soon! I tell myself, once this rash goes off, i am going to keep a close eye on his face. I want smooth smooth face on him! . . Milk Strike is still on. Somedays on, somedays off. I am hanging on. So far, longest period without milk - 8 hours. Yesterday - 7 hours without milk. And even after such long hours, he did not even finish the milk that i prepare for him. I think I need a chill pill. . . I saw the below and like what it says! I think all mummies will agree with me! :))